It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A New And Better Me!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm  (#1) 
Former Member

Well it's been awhile sense I posted anything on here, and I thought I'd take some time to tell you all what's been going on.

Besides work, I've been doing a whole lot of research, reading about history, science, tech, religions, as well as my Native American heritage.

Some may say I've reached enlightenment, depending on your beliefs. However my family, and I are now closer than ever. Still don't get along with my brother, and oldest sister, but it's a process, and this will take time.

Now my cousin was dieing of cancer, and I convinced him to stop taking his meds, and start smoking pot (I gave him all the facts, and evidence straight up front). Now some people here are probably already :gaah at me, but my cousin David is now healthier than ever. He no longer has cancer, and has been sticking to natural herbs, and spices, and like I said he's healthier than ever.

I'm more at peace with myself now than ever, happy all the time, don't let stupid people, and issues get to me, or in my way. I also just recently started to learn my native language; which is Cherokee. Now English is based more on Latin. However Cherokee it's based more on sound (Best way I can explain it) I've been learning this by going to a Native American circle every Saturday with my mother. Yep my mother, the women I hated most of my life. I'm now the closet to. Although me being a guy, can't talk about guy stuff with her. She doesn't wanna hear about what I'd love to do to Megan Fox :hi5 :rofl

Most of my life I didn't know what to believe, didn't know what was true, and what was false, and it seemed as if nothing fit. However now that I "awakened" everything is clear. I feel more alive now than ever in my whole life.

Anyway the tutorials will come back, but the video tutorials will be different, then what I have been doing, and I'll explain that in a different video on my YouTube Channel. My music channel theofficialspeed won't have any songs up for awhile, cause my mic got stolen, which I'll need to get $160 to get a new USB Condenser mic, which won't be for awhile, as there's more important things that need to get done before I can even think about buying a mic to finish my album.

So in closing I have 1 last message to give.

Don't get your education from 1 resource, but multiple resources.
Get both sides, and not from 1 website, but multiple websites.
Learn your history.
Learn about different religions.
Try and answer unanswered questions based on math, science, and logic.
Take a closer look at things, the us dollar bill, our music, what acters, developers, musicians say in their music, movies, and logos of applications.
There's a meaning for everything, "For ever action there's an equal an opposite reaction". Findout that meaning.

Also I wasn't planning on using this image in this context, but seeing the point I'm getting across it seems very relevant, but parts of the image/conversation have been blurred for privacy reasons. (From another forum)

Attachment:
snippet-message.png
snippet-message.png [ 24.88 KiB | Viewed 1787 times ]

Anyway that's it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: A New And Better Me!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

Mike, nice to see you back...the new, improved Mike! It is great to hear that you are in a better place mentally, and can enjoy your life more. It is always nice to hear when someone has taken a step into the sunshine of happiness! And with your inner energy and gumption, you can only progress upwards!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:25 pm  (#3) 
GimpChat Member

To find peace with the situation at hand and what life dished out to you is the desire of all Mike. Hope that blessing upon you and all those that I know. Not going to proselytize; just wish you well on your own quest. :)

Psalm 109:8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:58 pm  (#4) 
GimpChat Member

I've very glad to hear you are doing well.

and I have to agree. Education is the most important thing you can do for yourself. When I was going to school (we didn't have the internet in those days. Imagine that!) :lol
I basically LIVED in the library. Learning how to research is very very important. Finding information and putting it together. That's the point of a good life.

good luck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 pm  (#5) 
Script Coder

mikethedj4 your video confused me, but at my age most things do It's great to have you back in this new settled state.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 am  (#6) 
Former Member

Thanks for the welcome back :)

I got some great tutorials planned, but don't know when I'll get around to recording them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:58 pm  (#7) 
GimpChat Member

mikethedj4,

Really sounds like you've had some very positive experiences, and it sounds like they have really energized you. I can feel that sense of energy in your writing. Thanks for sharing that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:40 pm  (#8) 
Former Member

Kind of I've been more alone reading then being around people for awhile, but I guess that sense works too :)

Also you've very welcome bro!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm  (#9) 
GimpChat Member

Mike! life is there to make mistakes and we learn from them. life can be easy or hard, when the moment comes you look up and say there's life at the end of the tunnel and believe me there is!!!!

Bettering yourself is one big challage and you overcome the challages, you become stronger than you think :D

Your stronger than the rest :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:37 pm  (#10) 
GimpChat Member

Congratulations!

Most people never achieve that sense of clarity or understanding, or only achieve it near the end of their life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 pm  (#11) 
Former Member

What helped me was realizing the truth. I learned about the truth behind Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc: It helped me to findout about who I really am.

If any of you want the links I can send them, but won't post them, cause idk if it'd be offensive to anyone.

I also learned about the meaning of life as well, and it's so simple, and easy to figure out too. (only clue I'm giving you)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 pm  (#12) 
GimpChat Founder

Greetings and welcome back.