GIMP 2.8 Python Plug-in.
This plug-in scales the contents of the layer (or layer group) to image size.Installation:
1. Close GIMP if it is open.
2. Extract "scale-layer-to-image-size.py" from zip archive to the ".../.gimp-2.8/plug-ins" directory.
3. Run GIMP. The plug-in should appear under the menu: "Layer > Scale Layer to Image Size". Don't forget to make the plug-in executable.Download:
Download from my deviantart page:slybug.deviantart.com
Tested with GIMP 2.8.
I hope this plug-in will be useful for someone else.Version History:
- Added support for working with layer groups.
- To the two types of scaling added three more.
- Added "Align to image center" option.
- Fixed bug in "Crop to Image Size" which leads to cropping of the whole image, and not the selected layer.
- Added "Crop to Image Size" option.
- The value "Addition" is now measured as a percentage (%).
- Some code improvements.
- Initial release.
My other plugins:Create Layer Mask from...Duplicate to another ImageLayer via Copy/Cut