It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:47 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Using Custom Font Tools as part of the Animation Process
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2025 8:49 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 14, 2023
Posts: 614
Location: Turkiye
Issabella wrote:
Me too. DJ reminds me this nice effect.
So, I had to do one to practice it. :hehe
Thanks :tyspin


I want to know this.Please


Top
 Post subject: Re: Using Custom Font Tools as part of the Animation Process
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2025 11:26 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14199
Location: Spain, Aragón
DJ; you have the pdf written by Skinnyhouse at the start of the thread.
However I usually rewrite the tutorial on my way when I do it. How I always have some doubt while doing the effect.
So I post here my explanation if it helps you.
:)


Attachments:
How to do Tremor Effect.pdf [800.27 KiB]
Downloaded 259 times

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Using Custom Font Tools as part of the Animation Process
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2025 4:34 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 14, 2023
Posts: 614
Location: Turkiye
http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20422#p294523
I think I understand, Thanks Issabella :jumpclap


Top
 Post subject: Re: Using Custom Font Tools as part of the Animation Process
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2025 3:01 am  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14199
Location: Spain, Aragón
diagrajamal1 wrote:
http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20422#p294523
I think I understand, Thanks Issabella :jumpclap


Well done DJ. :coolthup :hi5

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group