It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:19 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The glory of the Universe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:12 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 12, 2016
Posts: 198
Location: Illinois, USA
Nice !
I have the Reef Nebula as my desktop wallpaper but have never been happy with anything I've tried.

_________________
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: The glory of the Universe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:52 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8472
Location: On the other side of your screen
That is glorious conbagui

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: The glory of the Universe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:45 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 26, 2015
Posts: 410
Location: United Kingdom
Beautiful stuff Conbagui - I love the colours you've chosen.

_________________
“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.


Top
 Post subject: Re: The glory of the Universe
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:56 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Yayyy! I like the colors.
Nice work. :3

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group