It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:59 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Purple Heart(Experimenting for new Tut)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 am  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
That is really cute. :)


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Purple Heart(Experimenting for new Tut)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 am  (#2) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
conbagui wrote:
I came up with this transparent Text with little heart inside. Maybe I can make a Tut later. "Maybe Wallace like this one".
:rofl

Yes I love it... :hoh And why would you find that so amusing?

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Purple Heart(Experimenting for new Tut)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 am  (#3) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
conbagui wrote:
No offence, It's just that I like the color purple too, specially when combine with black. I have a few purple dress shirts and ties that I wear on my services at church.


:jumpclap You've just vindicated yourself. :hehe

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Purple Heart(Experimenting for new Tut)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:52 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 17, 2012
Posts: 2769
that looks all very interesting !


Top
 Post subject: Re: Purple Heart(Experimenting for new Tut)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:50 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
I like how that looks like paperweights...glass with stuff embedded inside! I hope you do make a tutorial!


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group