It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:02 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:43 am  (#11) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Have to agree with you, Molly. So many have ruined their looks with botox and with plastic surgery hoping to make themselves look younger and more beautiful.

Ruined by plastic surgery :borg

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 pm  (#12) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
I notice when they talk, there is one on a soap that I watch and she had to both lips puffed up and it looks like some one smashed her in the mouth and when she talks her lips don't seem to match up.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:34 pm  (#13) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 08, 2014
Posts: 37
SysTemX wrote:
For sure. I will post something in a few hours Fullback66.


Thank You for making a tutorial :)

_________________
Some think inside the box, others think outside the box.
I think, what box ~ why limit yourself.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:29 pm  (#14) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
Fullback66 wrote:
Can you tell us how you did this?


Fullback66 and bitsnpcs - hope you can follow this :)


Attachments:
Grafitti Wall-QuickRef.jpg
Grafitti Wall-QuickRef.jpg [ 914.54 KiB | Viewed 2524 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:41 pm  (#15) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
O - Have to agree with you, Molly. So many have ruined their looks with botox and with plastic surgery hoping to make themselves look younger and more beautiful.

The before and after shots look back to front - much like the green and red dot in the above tutorial. Sorry - my bad. :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:47 pm  (#16) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Looks good system, I will try to do that one tomorrow, too tired tonight.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:06 pm  (#17) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 08, 2014
Posts: 37
SysTemX wrote:
Fullback66 wrote:
Can you tell us how you did this?


Fullback66 and bitsnpcs - hope you can follow this :)


Thank you for the tutorial SysTemX.
Here's my try.


Attachments:
london-girl.jpg
london-girl.jpg [ 554.06 KiB | Viewed 2513 times ]

_________________
Some think inside the box, others think outside the box.
I think, what box ~ why limit yourself.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:09 pm  (#18) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
Very interesting shapes for the background bitsnpcs. Glad I could help.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:41 pm  (#19) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
:roll: Trying something out?


Attachments:
gc-test-1c.jpg
gc-test-1c.jpg [ 1.5 MiB | Viewed 2503 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:51 pm  (#20) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
SysTemX wrote:
Fullback66 wrote:
Can you tell us how you did this?


Fullback66 and bitsnpcs - hope you can follow this :)

I did your mini-tute System and I like it but you ended up with 5 layers and I only have 4, why is that :gaah
Image

[align=center]Image
[/align]

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Oct 02, 2014
Posts: 5059
Location: Sydney Australia
Thanks for the mini tut SysTemX - so I had a go at the wall too!

Image

_________________
Image

Respect should be offered freely but hard earned


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
molly wrote:
SysTemX wrote:
Fullback66 wrote:
Can you tell us how you did this?


Fullback66 and bitsnpcs - hope you can follow this :)

I did your mini-tute System and I like it but you ended up with 5 layers and I only have 4, why is that :gaah
[ Image ]

[align=center][ Image ]
[/align]


Sorry Molly, I could not access the site.
It looks like the only layer missing is a copy of the original image loaded.
Other than that it's fine. Just add a bump map to the top image for your depth.

I hear your model had botched up surgery also :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
Thanks everybody for trying the tut.

Nice job oldmangrumpy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:15 am  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Some of these women do have puffy bottom lips, look and Angeline Jolie. I have seen lots of pictures of her when she was very young and her lips are natural.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:07 am  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Did one more and added the original layer to the top, then bumped them.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:44 am  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
molly wrote:
Some of these women do have puffy bottom lips, look and Angeline Jolie. I have seen lots of pictures of her when she was very young and her lips are natural.


Image

and here she is molly :yes :lol

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 am  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
very nice how did you make her that orangy color, did you colorize her before?

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 am  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
Thanks molly, I used colours - curves for that.

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm  (#29) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
using a different "wall"...


Attachments:
EnhancementAPicontheWall.jpg
EnhancementAPicontheWall.jpg [ 418.06 KiB | Viewed 2271 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:01 pm  (#30) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 02, 2013
Posts: 73
Thanks,
You people are so creative.
FB66


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group