It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:40 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Morning Text Effect
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 pm  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8477
Location: On the other side of your screen
:coolthup

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Morning Text Effect
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:20 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Were you listening to Mandisa as you made this? xD
Nice little effect! :3

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Morning Text Effect
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:50 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
conbagui wrote:
Yes, we may weep for a time, :cry but joy comes in the morning! :cute :grooving Thank you Moko

I'm still waiting for that joy in the morning but it should come eventually...hopefully! xD
:hi5 :hi5

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group