It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:43 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nebula
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Aug 14, 2014
Posts: 39
Hi! Here is new nebula image. I have tested here star field script and some nebula brushes etc. have fun :geek


Attachments:
nebula.jpg
nebula.jpg [ 3.24 MiB | Viewed 2782 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Nebula
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:23 am  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
spacehead2_1 wrote:
Hi! Here is new nebula image. I have tested here star field script and some nebula brushes etc. have fun :geek

Very nice! I love the colors you used. :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nebula
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:29 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
nice, space-lover, but it's a bit "nervous" nebula....hehehe

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nebula
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:46 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
:bigthup I like it :) Well done!

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nebula
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:24 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Aug 14, 2014
Posts: 39
dinasset wrote:
nice, space-lover, but it's a bit "nervous" nebula....hehehe


Thanks, it also could be eye of the cosmic storm :proppeng


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nebula
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:54 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Aug 14, 2014
Posts: 39
conbagui wrote:
Excellent work :jumpclap


Thank you- i think i have some kind of creative winter time now :paint


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nebula
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:07 am  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Jul 17, 2016
Posts: 293
Location: Arlington, TX
This is probably the most authentic-looking space render I've seen. I'm quite jealous. Great job.

_________________
Just a short while ago I was a complete idiot when it comes to GIMP. Today, after many hours of practice, reading, and watching tutorials, I am proud to say I am an incomplete idiot.

Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group