It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:41 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Aug 05, 2011
Posts: 606
Location: limestone,ny
some more brushes and patterns at Gimpstuff.org


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 am  (#2) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Perhaps it is something with me, but I find the website very strange. Does anyone else?

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
not exactly warm and cozy, lol


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 am  (#4) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
I don't know.I bookmarked it though.Quite a few good resources there. :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:46 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 14, 2011
Posts: 998
Oregonian wrote:
Perhaps it is something with me, but I find the website very strange. Does anyone else?

This orange seems to be common on some gimp sites such as meetthegimp.org, gimp.org etc.Can't say I am a fan of this combination though. :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 am  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
The more I see this site the more I think it is a spam. If you try to download a brush eg. sphere, it says thank you for downloading but nothing happens but it takes you to a different page wanting you do download something all together different. Just my opinion.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 am  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Aug 05, 2011
Posts: 606
Location: limestone,ny
molly wrote:
The more I see this site the more I think it is a spam. If you try to download a brush eg. sphere, it says thank you for downloading but nothing happens but it takes you to a different page wanting you do download something all together different. Just my opinion.


i just clicked on snowflakes2..which opened the page with the download button..clicked it and the save zip opened right up
drug the brushes into the brushes folder


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 07, 2010
Posts: 439
Location: home/Nixnine/.gimp-2.0/scripts/nixnine.scm
I've posted "stuff" there before, as well as downloaded.

_________________
I refuse to be confused, but am often confused at this refusal.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimpstuff.org
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 29, 2010
Posts: 711
Location: Netherlands
Thanks alc59,
Found some brushes there that were just what I was looking for.
Gerard.

_________________
Gentoo Linux always up-to-date.
Kernel-3.17.4 Python-2.7.8/3.3.5
Gimp-2.8.14

I use Linux only.
And Virtualbox with Win 7


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group