It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:48 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Monday Pattern Fun
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
Just playing around...
Image
It's seamless.

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Monday Pattern Fun
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:20 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
How does one make patterns larger? When I fill in a large layer, the gimp patterns that come with gimp are so tiny, even if seamless.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Monday Pattern Fun
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 pm  (#3) 
Hi 2-ton,
When I right click a pattern in the Pattern Dialog I have the "Scale Pattern" script displayed and that is what I use. It creates a scaled pattern in the clipboard ready to bucket fill.
Image
I have attached the script for those who are interested in it.
Attachment:
scale_pattern.zip [1.36 KiB]
Downloaded 175 times


Top
 Post subject: Re: Monday Pattern Fun
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
odinbc: cool! :jumpclap :clap

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: Monday Pattern Fun
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
very nice odin, That pattern would be nice bumped.

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group