It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:28 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Gimp Fleshtone Color Palette
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 am  (#1) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Here's a 'Gimp-Fleshtone-Color-Palette' that's available for free @ deviantArt, if any one is interested.
It has a many colors, there are over 300 colors on this palette, most of which are flesh tones. There are also colors that can be used for lips and eyes.

Check it out...

Image

You can download it from here... http://geosammy.deviantart.com/art/Gimp ... -354753077

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Fleshtone Color Palette
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:18 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 10, 2013
Posts: 863
Wallace thx!

Working fine here!
My first pallet dowloaded!

Hey, how do you color that draws in DA? Using Gimp?

What about show that technique? Or some link where i can see and to learn to color draws too. :hehe
:tyspin

_________________
bbbbbbbbbbbImage
bbbbbbbbbbb Be patient, English is not my language.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Fleshtone Color Palette
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:28 pm  (#3) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
gramg wrote:
Thank you, Wallace...I will keep this handy.


Your welcome, it's a Gimp color palette to installed into Gimp.

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Fleshtone Color Palette
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
wallace: nice one, thanks for sharing.

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Fleshtone Color Palette
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm  (#5) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Akros wrote:
Wallace thx!
Working fine here!
My first pallet dowloaded!

Hey, how do you color that draws in DA? Using Gimp?

What about show that technique? Or some link where i can see and to learn to color draws too. :hehe
:tyspin


@ Akros,

I will look to see if I have any of the xcf files of some the drawings I colored. If I do, I'll put something together and post it here.
Also if you take look at your deviantArt messages, I believe that I sent you a link.

Here is the link I sent you on DA... Coloring Line Art IN GIMP http://blueriftvalley.deviantart.com/ar ... -195458090

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Fleshtone Color Palette
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 10, 2013
Posts: 863
Wallace wrote:
@ Akros,

I will look to see if I have any of the xcf files of some the drawings I colored. If I do, I'll put something together and post it here.
Also if you take look at your deviantArt messages, I believe that I sent you a link.

Here is the link I sent you on DA... Coloring Line Art IN GIMP http://blueriftvalley.deviantart.com/ar ... -195458090

Oh .. I do not know how to use one DA, :oops: :(
and where has that message envelope on top, has more than 2800 messages to read. :gaah :lame
I just not clicking on that icon. A day with time to spare, try and see how that works and why so many DA messages.
Thank you for showing the link here. Do not know if I would find there! :hehe :bigthup

P.S: Wallace but that tutorial not show how to paint.
Only a slight visualized it, and besides not having anything colorful, it still ends with this sentence: "now you are ready to color linear art. I have a tutorial on how to do that coming ..."

P.P.S: I found another parts... part2, part3a and 3b.

Until next Saturday I have read all the parts! :rofl :rofl

Thx Wallace! :tyspin :bigthup

_________________
bbbbbbbbbbbImage
bbbbbbbbbbb Be patient, English is not my language.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Fleshtone Color Palette
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 pm  (#7) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Akros wrote:
Wallace wrote:
@ Akros,

I will look to see if I have any of the xcf files of some the drawings I colored. If I do, I'll put something together and post it here.
Also if you take look at your deviantArt messages, I believe that I sent you a link.

Here is the link I sent you on DA... Coloring Line Art IN GIMP http://blueriftvalley.deviantart.com/ar ... -195458090

Oh .. I do not know how to use one DA, :oops: :(
and where has that message envelope on top, has more than 2800 messages to read. :gaah :lame
I just not clicking on that icon. A day with time to spare, try and see how that works and why so many DA messages.
Thank you for showing the link here. Do not know if I would find there! :hehe :bigthup

P.S: Wallace but that tutorial not show how to paint.
Only a slight visualized it, and besides not having anything colorful, it still ends with this sentence: "now you are ready to color linear art. I have a tutorial on how to do that coming ..."

P.P.S: I found another parts... part2, part3a and 3b.

Until next Saturday I have read all the parts! :rofl :rofl

Thx Wallace! :tyspin :bigthup


@ Akros
No problem Akros... :)


:wow Over 2800 DA messages!!! :wow


You must delete all and start new.

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group