It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:31 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: nothing about game consoles
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 am  (#1) 
Offline
New Member

Joined: Nov 10, 2014
Posts: 1
Should I Buy A Nintendo or WII? I know nothing about game consoles, Nintendo, WII, WII U, Nintendo 3DS etc Which one is better? What game is good? Keep in mind that I like games like Mario and I don't currently have a TV (I don't know if a TV is needed for WII). The more information, the better. Best answer will receive 10 points, thanks in advance.
____________________________
antique wheel


Last edited by bethshaya on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: nothing about game consoles
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:27 am  (#2) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14217
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
bethshaya wrote:
Should I Buy A Nintendo or WII? I know nothing about game consoles, Nintendo, WII, WII U, Nintendo 3DS etc Which one is better? What game is good? Keep in mind that I like games like Mario and I don't currently have a TV (I don't know if a TV is needed for WII). The more information, the better. Best answer will receive 10 points, thanks in advance.

You might want to check out some videos on YouTube about, "PC VS Console Gaming".
This could change your mind about buying a game console.

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group