It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:31 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Don't forget to change your clocks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:29 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Feb 09, 2015
Posts: 110
:tyspin Molly


Top
 Post subject: Re: Don't forget to change your clocks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:16 pm  (#22) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Feb 18, 2011
Posts: 4826
Location: Bendigo Vic. Australia
test, yes mines right :tyspin Molly for the reminder

_________________
Image
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Don't forget to change your clocks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
Odinbc wrote:

Yes. I think it's 25 or 6 to 4. :mrgreen:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Top
 Post subject: Re: Don't forget to change your clocks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:44 pm  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
Tux, That is another good Chicago tune; one of my favourite bands, at the time, along with Blood, Sweat & Tears.

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Don't forget to change your clocks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:00 pm  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
I'm a fan, as well. One of the first tunes I leaned to play on keyboards was Color My World.

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Top
 Post subject: Re: Don't forget to change your clocks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:02 pm  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
I like that song.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Don't forget to change your clocks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:47 pm  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
This answers why I feel like I got no sleep, I didn't! :lol

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group