It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:17 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: R.I.P Dusty Rhodes
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:14 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
Image

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: R.I.P Dusty Rhodes
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:52 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Wow; I remember him Tux. During the 70s/80s, my whole family was big into the fake wrestling time. Lots of fun and drama. Sad to hear that Dusty passed on.


Attachments:
dr.png
dr.png [ 1001.5 KiB | Viewed 1387 times ]

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group