It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:35 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 27, 2011
Posts: 707
Image

I think i watched the fake game between Argentina and Germany


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:56 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
It was a bit of a chess match (I mean the real game ;) ), at least someone scored before a penalty shoot-out.

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 27, 2011
Posts: 707
Odinbc

:funnyball

yes I know,so You also watched the fake finals then!


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:30 pm  (#4) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
I can't see anything offensive

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:07 am  (#5) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Oct 25, 2010
Posts: 4812
sallyanne wrote:
I can't see anything offensive
You aren't from North Korea :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
This must have happened right after Jong-un made 18 holes in one playing golf and bowled that 300 game. :hehe

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 pm  (#7) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Oct 25, 2010
Posts: 4812
GnuTux wrote:
This must have happened right after Jong-un made 18 holes in one playing golf and bowled that 300 game. :hehe


Holes in one? This is for mere mortals. When the ball senses the Supreme Leader approaching it flies by itself to the hole, allowing its cherished Supreme Leader to do holes in zero.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:53 pm  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 27, 2011
Posts: 707
:rofl

What have I started here !


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 pm  (#9) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
"Supreme Leader" sounds funny!

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I hope this is not considered offensive
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am  (#10) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Oct 25, 2010
Posts: 4812
trandoductin wrote:
"Supreme Leader" sounds funny!

That's his official title. I'm not making this up. See Wikipedia.

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group