It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:13 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I love my new job.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:28 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Aug 10, 2014
Posts: 140
Location: San Antonio, Tx
My new job is going well. I already have new friends. I'm doing a little bit of everything like prep, cashiering, line, cooking and the salsa bar and taking out orders. I have a friend who I got to work with yesterday afternoon. I worked 12 hours yesterday. We exchanged phone numbers and hopefully one day we can hang out. I got off work and shortly afterward she got a break and we have things in common. Like the music we like. She has a very kind heart. She is such an inspiration.

_________________
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: I love my new job.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:49 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
Sounds good Adventure.

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
 Post subject: Re: I love my new job.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:28 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Posts: 2663
Location: California
That's great, Adventure! :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: I love my new job.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:13 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Glad your job is working out well! When I had one...they weren't as nice. xD

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I love my new job.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:08 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
When you work at a job you like, it's not work anymore!


Top
 Post subject: Re: I love my new job.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm  (#6) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Adventure, it sounds like you're having quite an adventure. Have fun with your job and your new friend. :hi5

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: I love my new job.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:01 am  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
Nice one Adventure! Finding a job you enjoy is precious and so are good friends.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group