Hi again!

So, recently, photographer
Riley Brandt finished his year-long effort to produce an Open Source Photography Course, and he is now offering the course for sale (it was $25usd pre-order, $35 until Aug. 1, and $50 after that). Yes, it's a non-free course on free software. I personally can't fault someone for trying to earn something for their effort.
Besides, if you check out this
post on pixls, you'll see that he was gracious enough to give us two free copies to offer to readers! So I'm having a simple giveaway if anyone might be interested. Just share the post on twitter/fb/google+ with that hashtag for a chance to win a copy.
Meanwhile, I was able to steal a bit of his time to answer some questions about his photography in general and the course. That
article is here if you're interested:
PIXLS.US: A Q&A with Photographer Riley BrandtI just wanted to let any photographers over here know about it.
