It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:51 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SumoPaint - Website for simple graphic works
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:25 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 06, 2015
Posts: 308
Hello to all members.
I received a link to this nice Web Site.
http://www.sumopaint.com/home/#app
I uploaded a picture from my computer to this site.
It seems that the site works quickly and efficiently.

Doron.


Attachments:
SPaint.jpg
SPaint.jpg [ 665.5 KiB | Viewed 1778 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: SumoPaint - Website for simple graphic works
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:25 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
did you try picture to people

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: SumoPaint - Website for simple graphic works
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:31 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 06, 2015
Posts: 308
This page is new to me.
I will try to work with the site later.
Thanks for the link.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group