It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:43 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hard to believe it's been over 25 years.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:48 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
For whatever reason, I was thinking about Wolfburgers and was doing a search and one of the links there mentioned that it's been 25 years. Wow; darn old I am I suppose. lol

Folks who were there will know what Wolfburgers means. Just wish some GI would have created a franchise here with that in mind. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group