It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:05 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Moko's Art Archive - First Quarter:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Okay Granted I still have 6 days but linking is a pain and I finally got in the mood! xD
The reason I put it here is because it also has traditional art, so I don't wanna disorganize everything!
All CG is done by mouse, you can probably see the improvement as you look at images since I'm getting used to a mouse now! xD

Furry Friends:
Original Concept Art

Angel (CG)
Video
Who Am I? (CG)
FTR Logo (CG)
Maiko on a rock (Trad)

Close up Series:
Mei
Maiko
Morris
Angel – Resized smaller due to slow uploading

Traditional Art:
Sunflowers 1
Elf Lady
Hummingbird and Vine
Springtime Contrast
Italiana Cuacina
Sunflowers 2
Springtime bulbs
Hrvatska Moja Slava

CG:
Cosmic Dancer 1
Cosmic Dancer 2
Broken Heart of Stone
Fireflies
La Esperanza Logo 1
La Esperanza Logo 2

I surely don't expect people looking at all of this! Lol
But I hope whatever you might have looked at you enjoyed!


~ God Bless~

~ Moko

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Moko's Art Archive - First Quarter:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 30, 2012
Posts: 2174
Excellent work and enjoyed browsing through your galleries.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Moko's Art Archive - First Quarter:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
mokonafan: it's a treat to look through your stuff! beautiful work, your style is so special.

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: Moko's Art Archive - First Quarter:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
Lovely work. I particularly like your elf lady.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Moko's Art Archive - First Quarter:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Thank you for the comments/compliments! :D

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group