It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 11:16 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Compiling Gimp for Windows with VirtualBox
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:59 pm  (#11) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 09, 2012
Posts: 914
Bonjour,

Today I was able to create a complete version using Mint 64-bit and scripts downloaded on July 31.
It is a Gimp 2.8.7 32-bit for Windows.
I am satisfied with the result.

If you want to test here is the link for download :
http://aljacom.com/~gmic/gimp-2.8.7-20130804_portable.7z
(112 802 948 bytes) / MD5 b78b0e2f345fb4684ef9811f876b9521 / volume approximately 600 MB uncompressed )

This is a 7zip archive ( http://www.7-zip.org/ ).
The uncompressed volume is important because I left all the elements of the compilation with VirtualBox.
To start Gimp click on one of seven executable files in the directory \gimp-2.8.7-20130804_portable

This version has many plugins.

Built with :
- http://www.aljacom.com/~gmic/GimpEVAL-20130720-64bits.7z (Linux Mint 64-bit / VirtualBox)
- http://aljacom.com/~gmic/divers_compilation_croisee.zip - scripts_windows-gimp-jhbuild-master_20130731.zip from https://github.com/drawoc/windows-gimp-jhbuild by Drawoc :o)
- DLL from http://download.opensuse.org/repositori ... .2/noarch/
- Python from Gimp 2.8.6 32 bits SourceForge by Jernej Simoncic :o)

I tested with two antivirus... everything is correct.

EDIT 20130804 : Add WMF
EDIT 20130805 : Add URI - XPM - Help Browser - Web page


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group