It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:38 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: create an evil eye and demon skin
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 4:30 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Apr 27, 2021
Posts: 11
Hi,
My video tutorial explain how to create an evil eye and demon skin.
I speak French. I hope to you understand a little in my video :
https://youtu.be/0v_MYyXz3uc

A video per day on GIMP on my youtube channel
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: create an evil eye and demon skin
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 6:39 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 09, 2018
Posts: 738
Hi miguelpineau,

From Krikor's post I've just realised you made the video tutorial for the nice digital stitching lula made.

So thank you I like that one :jumpclap


Top
 Post subject: Re: create an evil eye and demon skin
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 1:18 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Apr 27, 2021
Posts: 11
teapot wrote:
Hi miguelpineau,

From Krikor's post I've just realised you made the video tutorial for the nice digital stitching lula made.

So thank you I like that one :jumpclap


Hi Teapot,
I did not know Lula's creations.

Demon skin scared a lot of people.


Top
 Post subject: Re: create an evil eye and demon skin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:43 pm  (#4) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14220
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
I made it look purple.
Attachment:
File comment: Looking Purple
Screenshot (478a).png
Screenshot (478a).png [ 1.31 MiB | Viewed 45 times ]

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group