It is currently Sun Oct 11, 2026 6:02 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: My foreground GMIC extract is locking up every time I try it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 am  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16200
molly wrote:
I finally figured it out. I wasn't doing anything wrong, it is what I didn't do. I needed to change the settings on input output...to active default and output mode {inplace default] and the 4th one down 1st output (default) Every thing worked perfectly after that. This is why I posted that dialogue twice because I forgot what the settings should be.
[ Image ]


There is a little piece of hair at the top that I couldn't capture the bit of fuzz

Molly your baby has 4 hands! :lol


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group