It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:57 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Code for G'MIC checkbox?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:11 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Jul 18, 2016
Posts: 25
Hello, first post here! I've searched the G'MIC documentation but apparently I'm overlooking how to code a checkbox for the G'MIC plugin for Gimp. What works is a 'Choice' field (so a pull down menu) with On and Off or 0 and 1, but I want a checkbox. I tried several things like replacing Choice for Check or Checkbox, but that doesn't work.

So perhaps someone wants to be so friendly to help me out?

Regards, Paul.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Code for G'MIC checkbox?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:02 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
David (the creator and maintainer of G'MIC) will likely answer to you, as soon as he sees your post.

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: Code for G'MIC checkbox?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:34 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 03, 2011
Posts: 1656
Use the 'bool()' option :

#@gimp : Activate superpower = bool(0)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Code for G'MIC checkbox?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:08 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Jul 18, 2016
Posts: 25
That's the one!

Thanks David (and Dinasset for your reaction).


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group