It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:32 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: gmic-gimp 1.8.0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:30 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 04, 2011
Posts: 2617
This was announced a week ago at https://plus.google.com/+GMIC_software together with the gmic-gimp 1.8.0pre series on github. As usual I am lagging behind.

So this in my Gimp 2.9.5 and freshly compiled gimp-gmic 1.8.0pre.

edit: It is on the gmic website as of 21 December.

Not the smart-paint that is announced but new ground for me.

Attachment:
gmic180pre.jpg
gmic180pre.jpg [ 140.29 KiB | Viewed 2541 times ]

I am not really into line art so I need to practise a lot more before I get-it-right-first time :)

Attachment:
colorize.jpg
colorize.jpg [ 121.1 KiB | Viewed 2541 times ]


merry christmas to all.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: gmic-gimp 1.8.0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:41 am  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
rich2005 wrote:
This was announced a week ago at https://plus.google.com/+GMIC_software together with the gmic-gimp 1.8.0pre series on github. As usual I am lagging behind.

So this in my Gimp 2.9.5 and freshly compiled gimp-gmic 1.8.0pre.

edit: It is on the gmic website as of 21 December.

Not the smart-paint that is announced but new ground for me.

Attachment:
gmic180pre.jpg

I am not really into line art so I need to practise a lot more before I get-it-right-first time :)

Attachment:
colorize.jpg


merry christmas to all.

Is that a far side cartoon? :)


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group