It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:28 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Filters -gradient and -direction2RGB in G'MIC
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 am  (#1) 
Offline
New Member

Joined: Nov 21, 2017
Posts: 1
I need help to understand how work the filter -gradient and -direction2rgb on G'MIC.
I looked the documentation, but I do not understood. Are there any article linked with this filters? Or are there any source code in other language of programming?

thank you who can help.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group