It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:46 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Gimp-2.8-RC1 not stable enough yet.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:20 pm  (#41) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
Yeah; sounds like Partha will have to answer this one for you Charlie. Forgot to mention both Partha and samj earlier too. Also, I believe Rod's been compiling GIMP recently so he may also know the answers to your query. Again, I'm just a user/poser. Been lucky that, or the most part, when I install GIMP it just works for me. ;)

:)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group