It is currently Sun Oct 11, 2026 4:19 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Portable Gimp-2.9.1 Multi Stroke Win_32 bit
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:55 pm  (#11) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Feb 22, 2012
Posts: 295
Location: Germany
josephbupe wrote:
Graechan wrote:
MareroQ, thanx for the 2.9.1 but is the gimp 32bit or 64bit, Onkel Hatti added MyPaint brusheshes to his Gimp painter compiles


Thank you so much for sharing. And, please, where is Onkel Hatti's compiles with the MyPaint brushes??

Regards.

Joseph


Onkel Hatti did not (and will not) make a compile of gimp-2.9-multistroke with MyPaint brushes. :hehe
The use of MyPaint brushed now depends on a library, in formaer versions, there was a kind of inline code.
The library uses scons, yet another script/makerfile/autotool, whatsoever, as I said, yet another one...
Multistroke works good, well done, but it is nothing, I make use of.
MyPaint brushes are in a very first state of work, they are so slow, they are really useless at the moment.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Portable Gimp-2.9.1 Multi Stroke Win_32 bit
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 pm  (#12) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 18, 2011
Posts: 283
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Onkel Hatti wrote:
josephbupe wrote:
Graechan wrote:
MareroQ, thanx for the 2.9.1 but is the gimp 32bit or 64bit, Onkel Hatti added MyPaint brusheshes to his Gimp painter compiles


Thank you so much for sharing. And, please, where is Onkel Hatti's compiles with the MyPaint brushes??

Regards.

Joseph


Onkel Hatti did not (and will not) make a compile of gimp-2.9-multistroke with MyPaint brushes. :hehe
The use of MyPaint brushed now depends on a library, in formaer versions, there was a kind of inline code.
The library uses scons, yet another script/makerfile/autotool, whatsoever, as I said, yet another one...
Multistroke works good, well done, but it is nothing, I make use of.
MyPaint brushes are in a very first state of work, they are so slow, they are really useless at the moment.


Ok, now I get the point.

Thank you for your response.

Joseph


Top
 Post subject: Re: Portable Gimp-2.9.1 Multi Stroke Win_32 bit
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 am  (#13) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
Thank you all for testing.
According to me - Symmetry in GIMP Multi-Stroke is better than in Krita, MyPaint or Alchemy.
Great appreciation for Jehan Pages - author of the idea and execute code.


Attachments:
THANKS JEHAN.png
THANKS JEHAN.png [ 681.03 KiB | Viewed 4670 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Portable Gimp-2.9.1 Multi Stroke Win_32 bit+GMIC -high-bit depth
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:39 am  (#14) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
For G'MIC plug-in with high-bit depth support (gmic-minimal - in console: git clone https://github.com/dtschump/gmic-minimal.git).
https://discuss.pixls.us/t/gmic-plug-in-with-high-bit-depth-support/386
I tried to compile GMIC-minimal using source.
Failure!
I used file SAMJ - it works for Windows (thank You and Greets - come back to us) - I used to GMIC-minimal: compile_gmic_and_gmic-gimp_plugin_32_win_OPENCV.sh.
In my works without problems!


Attachments:
gmic_gimp.zip [2.21 MiB]
Downloaded 210 times

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Portable Gimp-2.9.1 Multi Stroke Win_32 bit+GMIC -high-bit depth
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:16 am  (#15) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
Updating GMIC to version 1.6.9 prerelase (29-12-2015)


Attachments:
1.6.9.png
1.6.9.png [ 230.05 KiB | Viewed 4280 times ]
gmic_gimp_32bit.zip [2.27 MiB]
Downloaded 196 times

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Portable Gimp-2.9.1 Multi Stroke Win_32 bit+GMIC -high-bit depth
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:20 am  (#16) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8480
Location: On the other side of your screen
I have this on a USB. Was wondering if there is one I can download to my pc for 32 bit?

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.6 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Portable Gimp-2.9.1 Multi Stroke Win_32 bit+GMIC -high-bit depth
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:23 am  (#17) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
I'm so far behind with my GMic, I am still at 414 filters. I have to put in a whole new updated McGimp and have forgotten how to do it properly.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group