It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:03 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GIMP 2.10.0 Release Candidate 1 Released
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 15, 2017
Posts: 1837
Eureka, I've figured out how to make some of my python scripts work in the Gimp 2.10 RC1 appimage. I had to add a couple lines + a space to the begining of the script.

'''
'''


That makes some of my python scripts show up and work, but not all. I have no idea how to make .scm scripts work though. The BevelReflectLogo and Extrude are .scm. Does anybody have a BevelReflectLogo script in python?


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group