It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 5:33 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Can someone remember this?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Hello everybody. I have in my files this text made long time ago but I can't find the tut to do it. Can you help me about this? I appreciate your attention a lot.


Attachments:
Colourful Text.png
Colourful Text.png [ 784.85 KiB | Viewed 2427 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Can someone remember this?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:22 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 24, 2014
Posts: 137
Location: New York
It looks like one of the Find Edges filters. Possibly the letters were painted with the spark brush and than had the filter applied.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Can someone remember this?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:21 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Thanks David, it's possible what you say. I remember I used path tool, but I don't have any spark brush. :tyspin

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Can someone remember this?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Isabella, the sparks brush is a default. It is the one that is yellow and when you use it, it changes sizes and looks like sparks.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Can someone remember this?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 pm  (#5) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Feb 18, 2011
Posts: 4826
Location: Bendigo Vic. Australia
I did a translation on the text and saved as PDF if anyone wants
Attachment:
Psychedelic Text.pdf [219.63 KiB]
Downloaded 148 times

_________________
Image
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Can someone remember this?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:36 am  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Molly, Conbagui and Greachan thank you very much for your help. That's exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate a lot your help. I know that I'm in the best friend-group in the world! :tyspin :clap

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group