It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:12 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nonlinear Revision Control for Images
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:36 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 18, 2011
Posts: 283
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Basic Level



Hi,

I found an article here about this component and I was impressed when I watched the demo.

Does anyone know if this works with Gimp 2.8.x and where I can download it?

I also learnt that the developer was (three years ago) interested in rewriting the whole thing to make it usable in upstream GIMP.

Nonlinear Revision Control for Images

Regards.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group