It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:01 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Unable to open, save, and export
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:52 am  (#1) 
Offline
New Member

Joined: Oct 02, 2014
Posts: 1
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Intermediate Level



Hi there,

I have been using GIMP 2.8 for some time now. Yesterday I tried to export a picture and it wouldn't let me. Then when I tried to open a existing picture it wouldn't let me and the same thing when I tried to save something. You can see in the attached picture that the files I wish to open are highlighted in gray and are not selectable. I have tired uninstalling the program and re installing 2.8.14 and the same thing happens. Any help would be much appreciated.


Attachments:
Gimp screen.jpg
Gimp screen.jpg [ 83.75 KiB | Viewed 2191 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Unable to open, save, and export
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:19 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
Have you made any other changes to your computer recently?

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group