It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:25 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GIMP 2.6.10 - No Script Fu, No Brushes, No Python
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:43 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Posts: 4050
I keep thinking we actually had someone who had the very same problem as oopsart. Not sure if it was at the Registry or here. But we should actually make a note of how it was resolved (tag this thread somehow) so when it happens again, we'll not be so forgetful.

_________________
"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
~ Miguel de Cervantes


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP 2.6.10 - No Script Fu, No Brushes, No Python
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 32
Like others have mentioned, I believe it was some of the PS brushes I downloaded within the past few days since I had no problems before that.

Well, at least this gave me the chance to clean out some of the brushes I never use. I don't even know what some of them are, lol! I should start renaming them so I'd remember.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group