It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:48 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Trying to Locate This Filter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2010
Posts: 2253
Location: Retired Moderator Slowly Returning to the Living.
GIMP Version: 2.6.11
Operating System: Windows
OS Version: Win 7 - 64 Bit
GIMP Experience: Advanced Level

List any relevant plug-ins or scripts:
I wish I could remember.



Hey Guys and Gals,
Sorry I've been away (I would rather have been here), and I am trying to make a comeback.

I had a film filter that I've used in Gimp, and I simply cannot identify/remember. My memory has suffered terribly, but I do know for a fact that I did the attached image in Gimp. If anyone could help me remember the name of the filter or script that I used, I can try to locate it on one of my old external drives, since it never made it from my XP machine. I would greatly appreciate your help!

Greg (the missing one)


Attachments:
HDR Combination And Bulb Film.jpg
HDR Combination And Bulb Film.jpg [ 3.5 MiB | Viewed 1880 times ]

_________________
Artists aren't crazy! We're eccentric! ~G.M. Ross

Image

My Sigs = My Photos
Check out my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomastergreg.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Trying to Locate This Filter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 06, 2011
Posts: 26
this one?

http://registry.gimp.org/node/8718


Top
 Post subject: Re: Trying to Locate This Filter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2010
Posts: 2253
Location: Retired Moderator Slowly Returning to the Living.
That's It! Thank You!!


Attachments:
Thank You.jpg
Thank You.jpg [ 276.79 KiB | Viewed 1863 times ]

_________________
Artists aren't crazy! We're eccentric! ~G.M. Ross

Image

My Sigs = My Photos
Check out my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomastergreg.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Trying to Locate This Filter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Hey Greg, it is sure nice to see you back. We missed you and your great talent.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Trying to Locate This Filter
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2010
Posts: 2253
Location: Retired Moderator Slowly Returning to the Living.
Thank you Molly! I'm coming along, slowly. Hopefully no more hospital trips!

_________________
Artists aren't crazy! We're eccentric! ~G.M. Ross

Image

My Sigs = My Photos
Check out my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomastergreg.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Trying to Locate This Filter
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
nice to see you back, pm.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group