gimper66 wrote:
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level
layers in gimp 2.8.10
sorry for my english, I hope it is understandable
Since I work with gimp 2.8.10 I have a problem with layers.
For example, I go to layer effects and create a drop shadow, normally I get my layers trasparante a single layer with drop shadow.
Since I work with gimp 2.8.10 I get three layers, the base layer 01 -02 lagen.deze two transparent layers are connected with a dotted line and a minus - sign, when I click the minus sign, then add the three layers together to form a single layer with my base layer, but that is not the intention.
I'm new to the forum and must figure out how I can add an image here
I hope someone understands what I mean and can help
Greetings, gimper66
You can add an attachment by using this below
After you have made 5 posts you can use the upload button.