It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:57 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Brushes
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:43 am  (#1) 
Offline
New Member

Joined: Feb 26, 2020
Posts: 1
GIMP Version:
Operating System: Mac OS
GIMP Experience: Experienced User



Hi I have tried installing the latest version of gimp

When I try installing brushes I keep getting unable to decode abr format version 10 error

I’m using Ubuntu 18.10 OS

The brushes are from brusheezy which have always worked

I have set the correct $paths to the brushes folder
Does anyone else have the same problem and did you correct the problem as I’m scratching my head as to what the problem is


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Brushes
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:58 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 04, 2015
Posts: 1477
Apparently these brush formats change and are not backward compatible. See this:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/2862


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group