It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:50 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Brush .gih not working
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:03 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 26, 2014
Posts: 53
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Basic Level



I cannot find a "Brush" folder inside the Gimp when I opened it. I did follow the instructions here and I do not see a refresh brush either. I tried making a custom "Brush" folder but nothing happened. I was that excited to try a custom brush.

Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs.

I was done at that part but I can't get the result. OS Windows 7

:paint


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Brush .gih not working
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:12 am  (#2) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Oct 25, 2010
Posts: 4812
See Edit>Preferences -> Folders>Brushes. It lists two folders, one of them is read-only, the other is read-write. Put your brushes in the latter. You can also add a third folder if you prefer.

To access you new brush: Windows>Dockable dialogs>Brushes, and hit the green circle arrow at the bottom right to refresh the list.

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group