It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:02 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GMIC and Mavericks OS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:23 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Mac OS
OS Version: Mountain Lion
GIMP Experience: Basic Level



I am wondering if there is any more information about using GMic or Gimp with the Mavericks OS. I want to upgrade to Mavericks in order to be ready for Yosemite when it comes out in the fall, as Yosemite has some really nice features…although I will worry that it might not work well with Gimp/GMIC, but that's something for another day.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: GMIC and Mavericks OS
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:58 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2013
Posts: 1004
2-ton I'm on Mavericks 10.9.3 running Gimp 2.8.10 and G'MIC 1.5.9.2 beta and have had no problems. Given that it's not to say that it will run perfectly with Yosemite but, fingers crossed it will. I'm looking forward to Yosemite as well.

_________________
Image
Macbook Air - MacOS Sierra 10.12
McGimp 2.8.14
G'mic 1.6.5


Top
 Post subject: Re: GMIC and Mavericks OS
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:29 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
I am using McGimp, and not sure if I will have problems or not, but I just might give Mavericks a go on my next day off.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group