|
GIMP Version: 2.8.10 Operating System: Windows OS Version: Windows GIMP Experience: Basic Level
Hello:
I've got a basic understanding of GIMP and one of the features I use often is the open location function. I often update or tweak images for my website and use the url to capture the image location and bring it into Gimp for edits. However, I have always saved the files locally and then uploaded them via ftp or worpress upload. But as I become more proficient at things I got to thinking I must be missing something because I can not figure out how to save the image directly back to the location from wence it came.
Does Gimp itself or does a plugin exist (I've looked but not found one) to save the image back to location (kind of an FTP function where a site directory can be interrogated, images selected for editing and then returned back to the location.
I think this would be a great benefit for web admins needing to manage image updates. Alternately, is there any reason this can not be done?
Thanks, Rich
|