It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:57 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Cant find Layers Dialogue in Windows 8 version
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:16 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 07, 2015
Posts: 9
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
OS Version: Windows 8
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level



When I go to windows>Dockable Dialogues> Layers nothing happens. If I use the ctrl + L shortcut... nothing happens. I am using the newest Gimp in Windows 8 can someone please help me? If I can't figure out how to open the layers dialogue box then Gimp is totally useless for me... I can't function without that dialogue.... :(


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Cant find Layers Dialogue in Windows 8 version
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:18 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 07, 2015
Posts: 9
Nevermind... I figured it out


Top
 Post subject: Re: Cant find Layers Dialogue in Windows 8 version
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:21 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
This is what my layers dialogue looks like.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group