It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:05 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 'Main Interface'
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:36 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 14, 2013
Posts: 6
I've been using gimp for 1 week. It's likely my steps leading to a logo are incorrect. But the tutorial has a picture of a Main Interface (to automatically render animation) and a 'move path' dialogue. I haven't found either one.... Do I need to download an additional plug-in? ... I'll keep checking in (if I can find my way back). Thanks....


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: 'Main Interface'
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:54 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2012
Posts: 2089
Location: US
Welcome to GC!
'Move path" sounds like one of the GAP plugins [Gimp Animation Package].
You have to install it. Search this forum for detailed tutorials on how to install and use GAP.

Asking a question, please, state your version of GIMP and OS [use GIMP Help section on this forum board]


Top
 Post subject: Re: 'Main Interface'
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:53 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 14, 2013
Posts: 6
thanks to you I now have a logo with a flashing text (not what I was after) but at least I know it works using a 32-bit operating system. thanks


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group