It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:01 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Where can I find themes for GIMP 2.8?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Feb 24, 2014
Posts: 12
GIMP Version: 2.8.4
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level



I'm looking for a source to download themes for GIMP 2.8. Any suggestions? Thanks.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Where can I find themes for GIMP 2.8?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:21 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 03, 2014
Posts: 19
Location: Pennsylvania, PA USA
I got a couple here.

Gimp Themes


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group