dinasset wrote:
by googling
------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a Windows 7 and Vista StackHash and Appcrash Fix
1. Click on the Start menu and then go to the Control Panel
2. Click on System Maintenance and then System
3. Choose Advanced System Settings.
4. Under System Properties, select Settings from the Performance section at the top.
5. Click on the Data Execution Prevention tab.
6. Select “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”.
7. Find the executable file for the application that triggered the error.
8. Select the application causing the error and click Open to add it to your DEP Exceptions list.
9. Click OK to save your new settings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, about point 6 in my system I have turned on the FIRST CHOICE (apply ONLY to Windows essential programs) and Gimp and other apps are working.
I don't know which one is your setting, maybe you can have a check
Tried it, but it still does the same thing.