It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:52 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Error After GIMP 2.8.6 Linux Mint Compile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Dec 27, 2012
Posts: 393
Location: England
Thanks, dd. I'm still learning my way round Linux Mint and it appears to have many tricks up it's sleeve that I've yet to encounter. I will have a look into the tty stuff and see what it's all about.

_________________
Image

DeviantArt gallery


Top
 Post subject: Re: Error After GIMP 2.8.6 Linux Mint Compile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:26 pm  (#22) 
Offline
Script Coder

Joined: Apr 10, 2011
Posts: 532
No prob, I've been using Mint for a few months now and I'm still learning my way through it quirks myself. Every OS has it's own unique quirks, even Linux distros that are closely related can feel very different.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to help to the best of my ability.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Error After GIMP 2.8.6 Linux Mint Compile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:41 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Dec 27, 2012
Posts: 393
Location: England
dd wrote:
If you have more questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to help to the best of my ability.


Thanks, dd. I'm sure I will have more questions as I can't help but explore and then find that I'm totally lost, it's all part of the fun though.

_________________
Image

DeviantArt gallery


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group