It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:30 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Need Font Help
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:08 am  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16195
I believe the fix font is for console display at high res.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Need Font Help
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:27 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 02, 2013
Posts: 2090
sallyanne wrote:
I have two pretty plain fonts that have 'appeared' in gimp and are not in Windows fonts - 8514 fix and 8514 oem

That's exactly how it is for me. Not in the fonts folder, and just decided one day to show up in GIMP.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Need Font Help
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 02, 2013
Posts: 2090
Use this thread instead of starting another. I just went through my GIMP fonts folder, and deleted 53 fonts. Good to get rid of some of the clutter. Some of the fonts I used once for a particular project, and some, not sure what I was thinking, haha.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Need Font Help
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:51 am  (#24) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Feb 18, 2011
Posts: 4826
Location: Bendigo Vic. Australia
I have the fonts 8514 fix and 8514 oem in my gimp as well win7/64bit

_________________
Image
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group