It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:40 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bug?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
As for me (in 2.8 for Win) for unknown reasons after using Refresh Scripts (even when there is no error) scripts are loaded - but in a different order on the menu - according to the criterion of an unknown for me!


Attachments:
Refresh.png
Refresh.png [ 51.64 KiB | Viewed 1179 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Bug?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:54 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
Carlos Diniz wrote:
GnuTux, I'm sure it was after installation of a script. Unfortunately, I did not realize it at the time and now I can not remember what was the script causing the problem.
I have little knowledge about the functioning of the computer system and I do not know how to boot from the command prompt. I'm afraid to do some mess and make things worse. Thanks for your attention.
Carlos, have a look at this post.
GIMP has stopped working

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Bug?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:03 am  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 590
Thanks, Odinbc. I had a look at he post, but it is too complex for me. I'm lazy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Bug?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:22 am  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
gimp doesn't open for me in the command center in Windows either, this is my error
Image

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group