It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:29 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GIMP Interface
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:47 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 26, 2014
Posts: 53
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level



Hi guys, I need help setting up the interface. When I click on maximize the toolbox options is covering the File (Main Menu) and its not helping at all. Is there anyway that I can dock these along with the interface? This is something that keeps me (and my friends) from using GIMP. I happen to make a mistake once when the tool options was separated from the toolbox and I have to reinstall it to have it fixed. And I also find the transparency part complicated. It was not that easy when I was used to just delete the bg color and save as png.

No offense though. I'll greatly appreciate your help.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP Interface
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:50 am  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
Have you tried going to Windows> Single window mode?

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP Interface
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:56 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 26, 2014
Posts: 53
Thank you so much sally!


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group