GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level
Hi! My text box is acting wonky, and I don't know why. I've never had this problem before.
It kind of acts like it has a wide margin on the right. When I try to center the text, it still is kind of left justified. And if I widen the text box, almost everything except a few letters drop down to the next line. And the font just looks... funny.
I've tried playing with the text box being fixed or dynamic. When dynamic and I enter the text, it's okay, but as soon as I adjust the size of the text box, it goes wonky again.
Any ideas? I have no idea why this happened.
In the attached screen shot, the text is supposed to read "T.B. Woods" and be centered.
Thanks so much for any help you can offer!
Attachment:
GimpPic.png [ 147.87 KiB | Viewed 2698 times ]