It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:00 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Forgot
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:38 am  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
GIMP Version: 2.8.10
Operating System: Windows
OS Version: 7 Home Premium
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level



I know there is a filter to do this I have just forgot where to find it......'to merge pictures'
I think it is in G'MIC but don't know where to look.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Forgot
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:35 am  (#2) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Feb 18, 2011
Posts: 4826
Location: Bendigo Vic. Australia
Sallyanne try gmic>arrays and tiles>montage

_________________
Image
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Forgot
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:37 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 10, 2013
Posts: 863
Sally,
I'm not sure what you're looking for.
Might be the 'Blend | seamless]' filter in the 'Layers /' category. in G'MIC
or on the menu: Layer> Merge Down
or menu: Image> Merge Visible Layers

I hope it is one of these.

_________________
bbbbbbbbbbbImage
bbbbbbbbbbb Be patient, English is not my language.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Forgot
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 am  (#4) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
Maybe I was thinking of the blend (fade) one.
Thanks for answering Graechan and Akros. Blend seamless looks close .

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group