It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:02 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GC T-Shirt [New Design Update w Back Graphics Added]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 pm  (#41) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Mike wrote:
I run a dozen different CafePress and SpreadShirt stores. I'd recommend 3000 X 3000 pixels @ 300 DPI for shirts. There's typically a bleed area that has to be accounted for, thus the extra size.

Thanks Mike, good point.
With this in mind, I'm looking at an image of close to 5400x3300 at 300 ppi.

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: GC T-Shirt [New Design Update w Back Graphics Added]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:56 pm  (#42) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
Wallace wrote:
Mike wrote:
I'd recommend 3000 X 3000 pixels @ 300 DPI for shirts.
With this in mind, I'm looking at an image of close to 5400x3300 at 300 ppi.

:bigthup

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Top
 Post subject: Re: GC T-Shirt [New Design Update w Back Graphics Added]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 pm  (#43) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14236
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
GnuTux wrote:
Wallace wrote:
Mike wrote:
I'd recommend 3000 X 3000 pixels @ 300 DPI for shirts.
With this in mind, I'm looking at an image of close to 5400x3300 at 300 ppi.

:bigthup

:mrgreen:

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group